When you decide that you want a Solicitor to help you make a Will, one of our specialist Wills and Trust Solicitors can help you do this. It can give you added peace of mind to know that you have a Solicitor drafted Will in place to protect your loved ones in the future.
The process of making a Will is simple and straightforward.
- Make a telephone or video call appointment with one of our Will writing Solicitors
- In the appointment, they’ll get all the information they need about Executors, Guardians for your children and any special gifts you want to make in your Will
- Once they have all the information they need, they’ll write up your Will and send you a draft copy
- You review the draft to make sure it reflects your wishes and includes everything you want it to
- You’ll get the final copy ready for your signature, which needs to be witnessed. We’ll give you specific instructions on how to make sure your Will is witnessed properly
- Once signed and witnessed, return it to us and we’ll store your original Will in safe, fireproof storage and send you copies to keep at home
Benefits of a Solicitor Drafted Will
There are some benefits to getting your Will written by a Solicitor. They are:
- Specialist Help and Advice – You’ll get the benefit of a specialist Wills Solicitor to help you write your Will. This means you can talk through any questions you have about the structure of your Will so you’ll get the right protection for your loved ones after you die
- Written to the Highest Standard – You can be sure that our experts will use all their experience to write your Will to the highest standard
- Structure Your Will Properly – We’ll help to make sure your Will is structured in the best way possible for you and your family
- Use our Fixed Fee Service – You can make the most of a Fixed Fee Will when you take advantage of a Solicitor drafted Will
What Does it Cost?
You can make a Solicitor drafted Will for just £299 (VAT Included) for a single Will, £480 (VAT Included) for Mirror Wills and from £599 (VAT Included) for a Trust Will. This means that you'll get the expertise of one of our specialist Will writing Solicitors and get a well drafted Will tailored to your needs for only a small investment.
Why Choose Simpson Millar?
All of our Wills and Trusts Solicitors are experts in their field of law. They understand all of the challenges that you could face when making a Will. Because of this, they can use their knowledge and experience to tailor your Will so it meets all of your requirements, and means that your future life planning is taken care of quickly and easily.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what our clients have to say about us.
Top rated by our clients - But don't just take our word for it...
People We’ve Helped to Make a Will
We’ve helped many people write the Will they need to look after their family.
- Couple wanted to review their Mirror Wills made in the 1980s
- Woman made sure her Will allowed her youngest daughter to stay in the family home for as long as she needed
- Man wanted a new Will to reflect his current wishes
You can make an appointment with one of our Will writing Solicitors and the appointment can be held over the phone or on a video call.
Don’t wait any longer – start to make your Will today.
For free legal advice call our Wills and Trusts Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
0808 239 4634
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.