Suffering a serious injury can create lots of legal issues for you and your family. You may need to claim compensation, get specialist care and rehabilitation, update your Will or buy a new home.
If you need help and support with legal issues, we’re here for you.
Dealing with the consequences of a serious injury can be challenging, so we’ll be by your side every step of the way.
You won’t have the burden of dealing with legal issues because we’ll handle them for you so you can
focus on your recovery and getting on with the rest of your life.
Meet some of our Solicitors
Our specialist team of experts will give you seamless access to support, advice and help including:
- Securing early interim payments for you to take away any financial pressure
- Accessing early rehabilitation for you
- Resolving your claim to try to avoid going to Court
- Access to family lawyer for advice about children law issues or matrimonial advice
- Specialist advice about support you can get from local authorities and health services
- Setting up and managing Deputyships and Personal Injury Trusts to help manage your finances
- Advice and support with health and welfare decisions in the Court of Protection
- Conveyancing if you need to buy or sell a property and help to find new accommodation to meet your post-injury needs
- Advice about Education Law, including EHCPs, exclusions and private school disputes
- Planning for your future by updating your Will or setting up a trust
- Any Employment Law issues
There is no one-size-fits-all approach, so we’ll build our service around you.
You’ll get clear, open and straightforward legal advice and you can trust us to help you through this challenging time.
We’re the Open Lawyers, and we’re always open for you.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It - See What Our Clients Say
Read Some of Our Latest Content
For free legal advice call our Personal Injury Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.