Damaging your bowel or bladder can significantly impact your quality of life and can seriously impact your physical and mental wellbeing. You shouldn’t have to suffer if your condition was caused by someone else’s actions, or through medical negligence, which is why our expert solicitors are here to help you claim compensation.
We know you might find your symptoms difficult to talk about, but our lawyers have years of experience helping people make bowel and bladder injury claims and we’ll provide you with a safe space to discuss what you’re going through. Bowel/bladder damage can be very hard to cope with, causing:
- Pain, cramps and discomfort;
- Bloating and wind;
- Weight loss;
- Constipation, diarrhoea or difficulty urinating;
- An impact on your ability to eat certain foods;
- Weakness and fatigue;
- Vomiting and dizziness;
- Depression and anxiety;
- Infections, which can be serious and life threatening;
- Incontinence or frequent, sudden or involuntary bowel and bladder movements – which can be very embarrassing for you and may have an impact on your mental health;
- Scarring and disfiguration from surgery;
- Reliance on a stoma, which can have its own complications and can be very inconvenient, having a huge impact on your routine and the clothes you can wear.
Bowel and bladder injuries can also limit your ability to work, causing you financial problems. Compensation can help you recover loss of earnings, and will also take into account all the ways your life has been affected. You may be unable to take part in hobbies, social events or exercise in the way you did before, so our dedicated lawyers are here to help you access these enjoyable parts of life again.
Get in touch today for a Free Case Assessment to see how we could help you claim compensation – we may be able to deal with your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis.
Our team are not only experts, but kind and compassionate people who want the best outcome for you. We’ll find out about how your bowel/bladder damage was caused and the impact it’s having on your life, and give you expert guidance and reassurance every step of the way.