Neurology issues can happen because of medical negligence, and you could find that you’re suffering with brain, spinal cord or nerve problems. If you think you’ve suffered from a medical mistake, call our Medical Negligence Solicitors for a free claims assessment.
Our friendly team of experts understand the impact that neurological issues can have on your life, and that claiming compensation isn’t just about the money. You can access the rehabilitation and specialist treatments you need to start to rebuild your life.
Contact us for a free claims assessment and we’ll be happy to discuss your neurology compensation claim with you. Most medical negligence claims are dealt with on a No Win, No Fee basis, so just ask us for details.
Meet some of our Medical Negligence Solicitors
Can I Claim Medical Negligence Compensation?
You could claim compensation if it can be proven that a doctor made mistakes with your treatment and that this led to a lasting injury or health problems.
Neurological conditions effect the nerves, spinal cord and the brain, so a medical mistake can significantly impact your life. Clinical errors could include:
- Misdiagnosing or missing a neurology condition
- Making a mistake during an operation
- Errors with treatment
Our Medical Negligence Solicitors are experienced at dealing with neurology claims. We’ll find out more information from you about your treatment and quickly tell you we think you have a claim. We’ll ask an independent medical expert to review the care you received and ask their opinion on whether they think it was substandard.
Is There a Medical Negligence Claims Time Limit?
Yes. You have three years from the date of the medical negligence to make a claim, or three years from the date you became aware of a problem related to your treatment.
What Will It Cost To Make A Medical Negligence Claim?
Most medical negligence claims are handled on a No Win, No Fee basis. This means that you only pay our legal fees if your claim is successful, so there’s no financial risk to you if you decide to claim medical negligence compensation.
What Is The Medical Negligence Claims Process?
Our specialist Medical Negligence Solicitors will talk you through the process when we take on your claim, but here’s a brief overview.
- Free Claims Assessment - Call us on 0800 260 5010 for a free claims assessment. We’ll have a free, no obligation chat with you about your situation.
- NHS Complaints Process - We’ll tell you if we think you should make a formal complaint about your treatment to the NHS. We’ll help you make the complaint and review any outcome letters for you.
- Expert Assessment of Your Treatment – An independent Medical Expert will review your treatment and tell us if they think it was substandard.
- We’ll Support You Through Your Claim - We’ll take care of the difficult tasks so you can concentrate on recovering and learning to live with your condition.
- Interim Payments - If possible, we’ll apply for interim payments of compensation so you can pay for any urgent treatment or deal with any financial issues before your claim settles.
- Settle Your Claim - We’ll do all we can to negotiate an early settlement of your claim with the NHS, as long as that settlement is in your best interest. Most medical negligence claims settle without ever needing to go to Court, but whatever happens, we’ll be with you to guide you through the process.
- Compensation – we may need to consider whether you need to set up a Personal Injury Trust to manage your compensation payments, and we have specialist Lawyers to help you with that. We can also help you to make a Will too. We’ll talk you through your options once we know your case is settled.
Latest Articles and Client Stories
For free legal advice call our Medical Negligence Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.