Back to top
Some facts and figures about us
- We’ve been providing legal help and support for more than 170 years
- We’re a national law firm with offices in Bristol, Cardiff, Kingston-upon-Thames, Lancaster (2 offices), Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Morecambe and Southport
- In 2018, we acquired EAD Solicitors in Liverpool, and JWK, which has offices in Lancaster, Morecambe and Southport
- We have just over 500 colleagues
- We’re owned by Doorway, an independent and specialist provider of capital to law firms
- Doorway is, in turn, owned by Mount Capital, a family business with global multi-managed funds
- The firm is divided into 3 practice groups (Personal Injury, Private Client and Public Law) and 6 business service departments (HR, IT, Risk & Compliance, Marketing, Operations and Finance)
- We were the first law firm to receive the Law Society’s award for excellence in Practice Management (Lexcel), and one of the first to be accredited as Investors in People.
- In April 2007, we became one of the first law firms considered against the new Investors in People standard that includes wellbeing of staff as a consideration.