Divorce can be tricky to navigate. It’s common following a relationship breakdown to be feeling anxious and stressed. You may have many questions about the process. What will happen to my assets? Will I be able to see my children? For something as life-changing as divorce, you’ll want a trusted legal team by your side. That’s where we come in.
If you’re going through a divorce, there’s a lot to consider. You’ll need to decide what happens to your money, property and children if you have any. Our team of trusted Divorce Solicitors in Liverpool are here to guide you through the process. We’ll keep your best interests at heart and make sure you’re protected now and in the future. Whether you’re a high-net-worth individual or local professional, we’re here to make your divorce as quick and easy as possible.
We have a proven track record when it comes to getting the best deal for your family. Our 170 years of experience means we have the legal know-how to make your divorce as successful and pain-free as possible. We aim for amicability and will always advise with your best interests at heart.
Divorce Disputes in Liverpool
Whether you’ve been married for a couple of years or decades, we’re here to help. Our Liverpool-based Divorce Solicitors specialise in all sorts of disputes and can offer expert advice on:
- The Grounds for Divorce
- Your Divorce Petition
- Overseas Divorce
- Defending a Divorce
- Cross Petitions
- Civil Partnership Dissolution Hearings
- Judicial Separations
Did you know that getting a divorce doesn’t automatically sever financial ties? To protect you now and in the years to come, we’ll advise you on the best Financial Settlement to protect you. With Simpson Millar, you can be confident we’ll always put your family first.
Why Choose Us as Your Divorce Solicitors in Liverpool?
Our team of expert legal advisors have years of experience in securing the best deal and will tirelessly fight your corner. We’ll do the negotiating, so you needn’t get caught up in the complex legal side.
Here are just a few reasons why you should trust us to represent you:
- We offer a Fixed Fee Divorce, so you can be confident of the price before you commit. Put simply, you’ll know exactly how much your divorce is going to cost right from the off
- Our Divorce Solicitors in Liverpool promise to always fight your corner and get you the best deal we can. We advise with compassion and make sure you’re protected now and in the future. Whatever life throws at you, you can trust our people to look after your interests
- Our friendly team of Solicitors will closely communicate with you throughout and keep you updated every step of the way. We won’t speak in legal jargon, just plain English
- For many, the thought of going to Court can be daunting. That’s why we’ll avoid Court unless it’s not possible. We don’t want you to spend unnecessary time, money or energy if we can prevent it
- We’ll give you peace of mind and protect you financially. Our Divorce team will enable you to cut ties with a watertight Financial Settlement. That way, you can be confident your future family are protected
- If you don’t want to deal with your ex, you won’t have to. Our Divorce Solicitors are expert negotiators, so we will liaise with your former partner, so you can spend more time with your family
- Take confidence in the fact that we hold the Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation. We know how to get you what you deserve
- If you don’t believe us, ask our past clients. We’re rated as ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot so you can have a look for yourself
Contact Our Divorce Lawyers in Liverpool
If you’re thinking of getting divorced, contact one of our Divorce Solicitors in Liverpool today. We offer an initial no-obligation consultation and if you’re happy to proceed, we’ll do everything we can to protect you and your family.
Or, if you’d prefer, you can request a callback and one of our friendly advisors will give you a ring instead.
How to Find Us
Our office's central location is just a short walk from Leeds train station and Westgate (via The Headrow), close to the city’s Inner Ring Road and easy to access via the M621.
On-street parking is available outside, with the nearest long-stay car park a 5-minute walk away on Wellington Street. You can find us at:
For initial legal advice call our Family Law and Divorce Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.