Have you been made redundant at Farmdrop? If so, we could help you and your colleagues claim compensation through a Protective Award Claim.
If you meet the below criteria, you might be eligible for a Protective Award claim:
- If there was at least 20 of you made redundant in one location
- If Farmdrop didn’t follow the correct redundancy procedures
If the above applies to you, use our free eligibility checker and then get in touch to see how we can help you.
How Long Do I Have to Make a Protective Award Claim?
You have 3 months less one day to make a Protective Award Claim.
If you’re eligible for a Protective Award, we’ll help you through the process as quickly as possible to make sure you don’t risk miss this deadline.
To make things a bit easier and quicker, you could also make a group claim with your colleagues.
How Much Will I get from a Protective Award Claim?
The amount you’re likely to get from a Protective Award Claim is usually based on your gross weekly wage, and you could be given up to 90 days pay.
However, if your compensation is being paid by the Insolvency Service, there is a cap of £544 a week for up to 8 weeks. This means that the maximum amount you can claim will be £4,352.
You should still get all your outstanding holiday and redundancy pay as these are separate from a Protective Award Claim.
Plus, there is no minimum length of service requirement to make a claim and both full time and part-time staff can also submit Protective Award Claims.
How to Make a Protective Award Claim
You can make a Protective Awards Claim in just five steps:
- Use our free eligibility checker to make sure you meet the criteria and are eligible to make a claim.
- We’ll get permission from the administrators to make a claim.
- We’ll complete an Early Conciliation with ACAS. This is a standard exercise that has to be done before we can go to an Employment Tribunal.
- We’ll file your claim with the Employment Tribunal who will then consider all the evidence and pass their judgment.
- If the Employment Tribunal rules in your favour, we can claim your Protective Award compensation from Farmdrop, or if that is not possible, the Insolvency Service.
Our team of Employment Law Solicitors will handle every step of the Protective Awards Claims process for you, so you don’t have to stress about missing the deadline or filling in complicated paperwork.
Get in touch to start your Protective Award Claim now.
Get in touch with our Employment Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
0808 258 3531
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.