Litigation Executive, Holiday Claims
Marc is a Litigation Executive in our Holiday Claims team, who helps clients pursue personal injury claims after being injured outside the UK.
He has extensive knowledge of travel law, including:
- Package Travel Regulation cases for both illness and accidents abroad
- Direct Rights of Action against Spanish, French and Belgium defendants and insurers
- Athens and Montreal Convention claims
- Rome II and EU 4th Motor Directive cases for road traffic accident claims within EU states
- Litigation grounded in the UK against foreign defendants and insurers
Marc is a highly motivated and experienced fee earner, with over 20 years of litigation knowledge and experience.
Interests outside of work
Marc is a very keen golfer and has been a member of his local golf club for over 35 years.