Our Personal Injury Solicitors and Litigation Lawyers deal with most types of accident claims on a No Win, No Fee basis.
If you suffered a personal injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, or, even if you could have been partly at fault for the accident which caused your injuries, we offer a free consultation to help you determine if you can make a claim for compensation and rehabilitation support.
For a free consultation call our nationwide team of Personal Injury Solicitors.
No Win No Fee Accident Claims
At Simpson Millar we have specialist teams of Personal Injury, Industrial Disease and Medical Negligence Solicitors who deal with the following types of accident claims on a No Win, No Fee basis:
Accident at Work – Employers Liability claims
Accident in a Public Place – Public Liability claims
Accident in an Office, Shop or Supermarket – Occupiers Liability claims
Accident on Holiday – Includes Air, Road, Sea Travel and Holiday Sickness claims
Life Changing Injuries
Industrial Disease includes work related health problems:
Asbestos Related Lung Cancers – Asbestosis, Mesothelioma, Pleural Thickening
Exposure to Diesel Fumes
Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
Noise Induced Hearing Loss
Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Stress at Work
Accident and Emergency (A&E)
Cauda Equina Syndrome
Cerebral and Erb’s Palsy
Delay in Diagnosis of Cancer
GP – Doctors, Surgeons
Accident Claim Case Studies
- £6,000,000 Compensation for Brain Injury after Road Accident
- £3,000,000 Compensation for Brain Injury after Car Accident
- £1,500,000 Compensation for Head Injury after Cycling Accident
- £275,000 Compensation for Man Hit by Car
- £200,000 Compensation Payout for Military Parachute Accident
- £150,000 Compensation for Accident at Work
- £100,000 Compensation Awarded in Accident at Work Claim
- £33,000 Compensation for Accident on Holiday at Hotel in Turkey
- £28,242 Compensation Payout for Accident at Work
- £16,873 Compensation for Accident at Work Victim
- £15,000 Compensation Awarded for Slip and Fall Accident
- £13,250 Compensation for Knee Injury in Fall Accident
- £9,500 Compensation Awarded in Bicycle Accident Claim
- £6,250 Compensation Payout in Work Accident Claim
- £4,000 Compensation for Fall Accident at Work
Compensation: General Damages and Special Damages
When compensation is awarded it is generally divided in to two components, General Damages and Special Damages.
General Damages is the compensation awarded for the actual pain, suffering and loss of amenity caused by the accident.
Special Damages is the compensation awarded for past and future financial losses incurred as a result of the accident. This can include loss of earnings, pension losses, rehabilitation costs and out of pocket expenses.
For free legal advice call our Personal Injury Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Bristol, Cardiff, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Southport.