Liverpool Women’s Hospital Audit – Have you been Contacted?
Our Medical Negligence Lawyers are reaching out to anyone who’s had any treatment delays after being contacted by Liverpool Women’s Hospital.
We’ve already been contacted by a woman who should have been treated 5 years ago which has only just been identified because of an audit.
If you’ve been contacted by Liverpool Women’s Hospital and you’re worried that you may have suffered from Medical Negligence, get in touch with one of our expert Medical Negligence Solicitors for a free claims assessment.
Making a Medical Negligence Claim
If you think you might have been affected by delayed treatment from Liverpool Women’s Hospital, but you’re not sure whether you want to make a Medical Negligence claim, let’s take a look at the process.
- Free Claims Assessment – we take some details from you about the circumstances and quickly tell you know if we think you may have a medical negligence claim
- Investigate Your Treatment – an independent medical expert will give us their opinion on whether they think the treatment you received fell below the expected standards and how that affected the outcome
- Make a Complaint – we may think that it will help your claim to make a complaint to the NHS Trust. If so, we can help you make the complaint and review any outcome letter from the Trust’s investigation
- Interim Payment – sometimes we can get you financial support to pay for treatment or rehabilitation before the claim settles. If this applies to your claim, we’ll apply for the payment.
- Settle Your Claim – We’ll do all we can to bring your claim to conclusion as quickly as possible as long as we think that’s in your best interests. We work collaboratively with NHS Resolution to settle claims and avoid going to Court, if possible.
If you’re worried about making a medical negligence claim, don’t – our specialist team will be there to help you from start to finish.
Our Specialist Medical Negligence Team
We have some of the leading medical negligence solicitors in the UK ready to help you. They’ve supported many people through the medical negligence claims process and they can help you too.
Free Claims Assessment
We’re offering a Free Claims Assessment to anyone who has been contacted by Liverpool Women’s Hospital and is concerned that they could have suffered from medical negligence.
Get in touch with one of our experienced Medical Negligence Solicitors to find out how we can help you.
For free legal advice call our Medical Negligence Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.