Helping you claim compensation for a spinal cord injury isn’t our only priority.
We also want to help you rebuild your life and to live as independently as possible after being injured.
So we’ll work with our trusted network of independent medical experts, including doctors, psychologists and therapists to identify your needs, as well as case managers who can put together a rehabilitation package that reflects your specific situation.
This could include access to:
- Physiotherapy - depending on the extent of your injury, this will include access to the latest technologies such as FES (Functional Electrical Stimulation) TENS and use of Exoskeletons
- Bladder and Bowel management
- Sexual Rehabilitation
- Cardiovascular Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Skin Care
- Dietary Advice and support
- Occupational therapy
- Specialist equipment such as mobility aids and home adaptations
- At-home nursing care and assistance
- Rehabilitation nurses
- Pain management treatment
- Help with transport costs
We’ll also push for you to get the support you need as soon as possible, as you shouldn’t have to wait for your claim to settle when you need specialist help straight away.
If the party we’re claiming against accepts responsibility for your injuries, we could apply for interim payments of compensation.
We also have close links to many charities and organisations, who can provide you with vital information and support from people in a similar situation, which can help massively as you learn to live with your injury. In fact, we’re Trusted Partners of the Spinal Injuries Association, the leading national charity for spinal cord injured people and their families.