CS Wind (UK) Limited Staff Could Claim up to 90 Days’ Pay
If you’ve been made redundant at CS Wind (UK) Limited because the company has gone into administration, you could claim up to 90 days’ pay by making a Protective Award Claim.
A Protective Award Claim is compensation awarded to employees after they were made redundant without proper consultation.
Use our free eligibility checker today to see if you’re eligible to make a claim.
How do I make a Protective Award Claim?
To make a Protective Award Claim, you must meet two criteria:
- At least 20 employees were made redundant at the same location
- Your employer didn’t follow the correct procedures when making you redundant
If you meet the above criteria, and you’d like to find out more about making a Protective Award Claim, get in touch with our Employment Law Solicitors.
Once we’ve established that you’re eligible to make a claim, the process will usually go like this:
- We’ll contact the joint administrators, Michelle Elliot and Tom MacLennan, for their permission – you can’t make a claim without this
- You’ll go through an ACAS Early Conciliation – this in place to try to settle your claim before it goes to an Employment Tribunal
- The Employment Tribunal will make a judgment – they’ll look at the facts of your case and decide whether or not your employer failed to consult with you about your redundancy
- You’ll get your compensation – if your claim is successful, you’ll be paid by CS Wind (UK) Limited or by HM Insolvency Service
How much is a Protective Award?
You’re guaranteed to be get at least 8 weeks’ pay by HM Insolvency Service if you’ve been made redundant but you could claim up to 90 days’ pay through a Protective Award Claim. The amount you’ll get will be based on your gross weekly pay with the maximum amount you can claim being £4,352.
As long as you meet the criteria, you can make a claim whether you’re a full time or part time employee. Please note, outstanding wages and holiday pay are separate to a Protective Award Claim.
Time Limits for Making a Claim
You only have three months, less than one day, from the date you were made redundant to make a Protective Award Claim. This is a strict time limit so it’s important to get legal advice as soon as possible so you know what your options are.
Our expert Employment Solicitors have years of experience in helping employees bring a claim at an Employment Tribunal and getting them the very best outcome. We understand how upsetting and stressful losing your job can be, so let us help you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
We handle all Protective Award Claims on a No Win, No Fee basis which means you won’t pay any legal fees up front and if your claim is unsuccessful, you won’t pay a penny.
Get in touch today to see if you can make a Protective Award Claim.
Get in touch with our Employment Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
0808 258 3531
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.