Military & Armed Forces Negligence Solicitors
For free legal advice call our Military Medical Negligence Solicitors and we will help you. Ask if we can deal with your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis.
If you’ve suffered medical negligence from a military doctor, medical officer or nurse while serving in the British Army, Navy, RAF or the Army Reserve, you could claim compensation.
Our expert Medical Negligence Solicitors offer a free assessment of your case and can talk you through how to make claim against the Ministry of Defence (MoD). We may be able to deal with your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis – ask us for details.
We’ve recovered significant amounts of compensation for people who have been injured by medical while serving in the military, and helped them get the specialist treatment and support they need. We also have a team of Personal Injury Solicitors who specialise in Military Accident Claims such as PTSD and Non Freezing Cold Injuries, so you can be assured that we have many years of experience making successful claims against the MoD.
For free legal advice get in touch with our Military Medical Negligence Claims Solicitors.
Meet some of our Clinical Negligence Solicitors
Why Choose Simpson Millar?
- We have a nationwide team of Medical Negligence Solicitors and a specialist team of Military Claims Solicitors
- We’re members of the Law Society’s Medical Negligence Accreditation scheme and Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA) Solicitors Referral Panel
- We pride ourselves on speaking to clients in straightforward terms, not legal jargon
- We’ll check in with you regularly, so you’re always informed about what’s happening with your case and you understand what’s going on
People We Have Helped
How Do I Claim for Medical Negligence?
To make an armed forces medical negligence claim, it needs to be proven that the standard of care provided by one or more military medical personnel fell short of what you’d reasonably expect, and that you suffered negligence as a result.
Common medical mistakes include:
- Poor record keeping
- Failing to administer medication
- Not performing surgery to the required standard
- Misdiagnosing a condition or diagnosing it too late
- Failure to communicate adequately or at all with the Chain of Command, leading to inappropriate physical demands in the course of duties, leading to an aggravation of the injury
Mistakes made by military doctors, medical officers or nurses can have severe consequences for service personnel, such as:
- Physical disability
- Psychological damage, such as anxiety, depression and PTSD
- Existing injuries being made worse
Get in touch with us for a free claims assessment and legal advice. We’ll be happy to discuss your situation with you, and let you know if your case has a good chance of succeeding.
For free legal advice call our Medical Negligence Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.