When a relationship breaks down, it’s common and understandable to feel alone and worried. How you choose to represent yourself in a divorce will affect the rest of your life. You’ll want someone to always have your best interests at heart and fight your corner relentlessly. That’s where our team of Divorce Solicitors come in.
If you’re going through a divorce, there’s a lot to think about. You’ll need to decide what happens to your money, property and children if you have any. From property to pensions, our Specialist Team of Divorce Solicitors in Manchester are here to help.
With 170 years of experience, you’re in safe hands with Simpson Millar. No matter how complex or straightforward, there’s not much we haven’t come across. We know divorce can get messy. That’s why we always try to keep things as amicable as possible while still offering you the best legal protection. We advise compassionately and work in your best interests.
We offer sound legal advice and our Divorce Solicitors in Manchester offer a Fixed Fee Divorce. This means you know exactly how much your divorce is going to cost, with no nasty surprises. If you’re interested, read on to find out more about us and the services we offer.
Divorce Disputes in Manchester
Whether you’ve been married for a couple of years or decades, we’re here to help. Our Manchester Solicitors for Divorce specialise in all sorts of disputes and can offer expert advice on:
- The Grounds for Divorce
- Your Divorce Petition
- Overseas Divorce
- Defending a Divorce
- Cross Petitions
- Civil Partnership Dissolution Hearings
- Judicial Separations
Are you worried about the implications of divorce on your finances? If so, we’ll advise you on the best Financial Settlement to protect you and your future.
Why Choose Us as Your Divorce Solicitors in Manchester?
Getting a divorce can be complicated, but it doesn’t have to be. At Simpson Millar, we aim to make the process as simple and quick as possible. Whether you and your ex agree or not, we’ll put you first and strive to settle things amicably. If we can avoid going to Court, we will.
Here are just a few reasons why you should trust us to represent you if you’re looking for a Divorce Solicitor in Manchester:
- We offer a Fixed Price Divorce in our Manchester office, so you can be certain of what you’ll pay before you commit. We’ll always let you know the cost beforehand, so you can budget properly
- Our Divorce Solicitors in Manchester keep your best interests at heart. We promise to always fight your corner and get you the best deal we can for. We’re not stuffy. Our people are friendly, honest and trustworthy
- We don’t believe in difficult-to-understand legal jargon. We’ll speak to you in plain English and make sure you understand the divorce process from start to finish. Our friendly advisors are always happy to answer your questions
- We believe communication between parties is key, so we’ll work diligently with you to help settle matters without going to Court. We’ll avoid a Court battle unless it’s not possible, saving you time, money and stress
- We’ll make sure your interests are protected financially, both now and in the future. Our people are experts in Financial Settlements and will work to get you the best deal possible
- If dealing with your husband or wife is daunting, we’ll negotiate the settlement for you. If you don’t want to deal with them at all, you won’t have to
- We hold the Law Society’s Family Law Accreditation so you can be confident your family matters are being looked after by leading industry professionals
- We’re rated as ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot. Why not take a look at how we’ve supported other people like you?
Contact Our Divorce Lawyers in Manchester
If you’ve had a relationship breakdown, get in touch with one of our Divorce Solicitors in Manchester today. Once we understand your situation, we’ll offer some initial advice. If you then choose us to represent you, we’ll do everything we can to get you what you deserve.
Contact Our Specialist Divorce Solicitors in Manchester Today:
Alternatively, you can request a callback and we'll give you a call.
How to Find Us
Our Manchester office is on Talbot Road, close to the junction with Warwick Road. It’s near Old Trafford cricket ground and a short drive from the M602/A57(M) motorways. It has limited on-street parking close by.
The Old Trafford stop on the Manchester Metrolink tram network is less than a 5-minute walk away and is served by regular trams between Altrincham and Manchester city centre. You can find us at:
100 Talbot Road
For initial legal advice call our Family Law and Divorce Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.