If you’ve suffered an injury through no fault of your own, our team of Personal Injury Lawyers in Leeds could help you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
We’ve been dealing with personal injury claims in Leeds for many years. So, if you’re not sure which steps to take, let us show you the way.
We've secured compensation for a long list of people just like you who've suffered a personal injury. Our law firm in Leeds could take your case on a No Win, No Fee basis, so why not get in touch today?
Personal Injury Claims in Leeds
Our solicitors have dealt with all kinds of personal injury claims in Leeds and the surrounding areas. Below you’ll find more information about the different types of claims we’ve previously worked on. If you don’t see a link that matches your accident, don’t worry. Get in touch, and we’ll see what we can do to help.
- Accident Claims
- Accident at Work Claims
- Accidents in a Public Place
- Accidents on Holiday
- Asbestos Claims
- Fatal Accident Compensation Claims
- Holiday Illness and Sickness Claims
- Industrial Disease Claims
- Military Injury and Accident Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Serious Injury Claims
- Criminal Injury Claims
What Makes Us One of The Leading Personal Injury Law Firms in Leeds?
We understand that you need reassurance at what can be a painful, confusing and worrying time. Our Leeds-based personal injury lawyers will be on hand the whole way to explain everything to you in plain English if you decide to pursue a case with us.
There are several other reasons that should give you confidence if you choose us to take on your case:
- Our people are here to help. We’ll take the time to get to know you while working on your case and put you at ease every step of the way
- We have access to top clinicians, including prosthetics experts, physiotherapists, doctors, occupational therapists, nurses and cosmetic surgeons. This means you could take advantage of the best treatment if you win your case
- We take most personal injury claims on a No Win, No Fee basis. This means you don’t have to worry about any financial implications when making a claim
- We’re members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS). We’re also authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- We have strong partnerships with several organisations, including Spinal Injuries Association, Headway, Brake, the Child Brain Injury Trust, British Lung Foundation and Action against Medical Accidents.
Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Leeds Today
Looking for personal injury solicitors in Leeds who will offer expert advice that is free, impartial and comes with no obligation? Look no further.
Call us on 0113 881 0633, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-7:00pm, or request a callback and we will get in touch with you.
How to Find Us
If you want to visit our Personal Injury Solicitors in Leeds, our office is a short walk from Infirmary Street bus stop.
The address is:
21-27, St Paul’s Street
For free legal advice call our Personal Injury Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.