If you’ve received substandard medical care and suffered harm as a result, we’re here to help you put things right. Our Medical Negligence Solicitors in Leeds could support you in claiming compensation for your pain, lost earnings and ongoing care needs. We aim to make the process as stress-free as possible.
We have a proven track record with a wide variety of these claims and have the legal knowhow to make yours successful. We handle most on a No Win, No Fee basis too, so you won’t be left with costly legal fees if your claim is unsuccessful.
You can speak to our Medical Negligence Lawyers in Leeds for a Free Claims Assessment as soon as you feel ready. Find out more about our legal services in the local area below.
Medical Negligence Claims in Leeds
It’s highly likely that we’ll have handled cases similar to yours in the past. Areas our Solicitors help people with include:
- A&E Medical Negligence Claims
- Amputation Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Cerebral and Erb’s Palsy Claims
- Neurology Claims
- GP Claims
- Surgical Error Claims
See our Medical Negligence page for further information on the types of claims we handle and how the process usually works. We have a great depth of knowledge in this area and will do everything we can to support you if you have a valid claim for compensation.
Why Choose Our Medical Negligence Solicitors In Leeds?
Securing compensation could offer you a sense of justice, pay for vital care and help you start to rebuild your life. Taking legal action may seem intimidating – but our experts can tackle the hard work and allow you to focus on what matters, like your recovery.
So if you’re looking for proven Medical Negligence Lawyers in Leeds, here’s why you can put your trust in Simpson Millar:
- We have the expertise and drive that successful Medical Negligence cases require. Our Solicitors will fight to establish and secure the level of compensation you need – and you can meet our Leeds team here.
- We could deal with your case on a No Win, No Fee basis. This means you don’t need to worry about legal fees leaving you out of pocket if your case is unsuccessful.
- Our friendly team will explain everything in plain English – no confusing legal jargon – and keep you updated from beginning to end.
- If the NHS admit responsibility, we can help to arrange quality care and support while your case is ongoing with an interim payment.
- We’re members of the Law Society’s Medical Negligence Accreditation scheme and Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) Solicitors Referral Panel, showing our expertise in this area.
- We’re rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot, so you don’t just have to take our word for it.
Contact our Medical Negligence Lawyers in Leeds
If you think you’ve suffered Medical Negligence in the Leeds area, our local team are ready to help. Get in touch for a free and confidential chat about your situation. Our legal experts will tell you if we think you have a case and, even if you do, there’s no obligation to continue if you decide against it.
Tel: 0113 881 0633
Fax: 0345 357 9199
Or request a callback and we’ll be in touch.
How To Find Us
Some people prefer to visit us in person. Our Leeds office is easy to find on St Paul’s Street in the city centre. It’s a short walk from the railway station and easy to access via the M621 too. There’s short-stay parking on-street or a long-stay car park just a five-minute walk away.
Find us at:
21-27 St Paul’s Street
For free legal advice call our Medical Negligence Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
0808 239 6043
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.