Whether you’re buying or selling a home, remortgaging or transferring equity, our experienced Conveyancing Solicitors in Lancaster can help you.
Our prices are competitive and we offer a range of Fixed Fees across our services.
We will always be open and honest about our fees and support you throughout the conveyancing process.
Unlike many Conveyancers, our Lancaster team are big on communication. When you come to Simpson Millar, you’ll be assigned one Conveyancer with a dedicated team of support staff who will keep you updated every step of the way.
For a free instant Fixed Fee Conveyancing Quote use our quote calculator below.
Get Your Free, Instant, No Obligation Quote Today
Conveyancing Services in Lancaster
Our Lancaster Conveyancing Solicitors specialise in a number of services and can help you with:
- Buying and selling a home
- Transferring equity, for example if you’re getting a divorce
- Moving into your first home with a Help to Buy scheme
- Extending your lease
- Buying a property to let
- Selling a property you’ve inherited
We are Conveyancing experts and can help you with all types of property transactions.
Why Choose our Conveyancing Solicitors in Lancaster?
Moving homes and handling property can be a long and stressful process, but our Lancaster Conveyancing Solicitors aim to make your property transaction as smooth and stress-free as possible.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and professional service and as the Open Lawyers, we will always be transparent about our fees. Here’s why you can count on our Lancaster Conveyancing team:
- Fixed Fee Conveyancing - Our competitive Fixed Fee Conveyancing Quote means you’ll know exactly what’s included for a standard transaction based on the information you provide at outset. Should any additional work be needed, we’ll let you know before we start the extra work and make sure you understand any additional fixed fees associated with it
- No Sale No Fee Guarantee - If you don’t exchange and complete on your property due to adverse search results or issues with the title, we won’t charge you a penny for any of the legal work we’ve completed so far
- Dedicated Conveyancing Experts - We pride ourselves on our approachable service and expert knowledge on all things property and we’ll always keeping you in the loop about progress and what to expect
- Search Pledge Guarantee – It can be really upsetting if your property purchase falls through, but our Search Pledge gives you piece of mind that if it does, your next set of searches will be completely free of charge
- Local Property Specialists – As our Conveyancers have over 170 years of combined experience in helping people move homes in Lancaster, we know your area and have a full understanding on what the local property market looks like
- Law Society Accredited - Our service is accredited by the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme which is a recognised quality standard for Conveyancing law firms, so you can be sure your property matters are being looked after by leading professionals
Contact Our Conveyancing Solicitors in Lancaster
If you’re moving home or need help with any other legal property services, use our Fixed Fee Conveyancing Quote or get in touch with our Lancaster Conveyancers today. As soon as you instruct us, we’ll start the legal work on your property right away.
Contact our specialist Conveyancers in Lancaster:
Or, if you’d prefer, you can request a callback and one of our friendly advisors will give you a ring instead.
How to Find Us
Our Lancaster office is on the left-hand side of Lancaster High Street as you walk from the station, which is just a 7-minute walk away, just after you pass the United Reformed Church.
If you’d prefer to travel to us by car, a small public pay car park is available on King’s Yard, while council-operated car parks are also available on Dallas Road and Spring Garden Street. Both of those are within a 3-minute walk of our central office. You can find us at:
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.