Divorce or separation brings up countless questions and uncertainties for parents, particularly if it’s an acrimonious split.
- How do you decide where the child will live?
- Who makes decisions for the child and who pays for them?
- How do you agree holiday time or contact if there is a dispute?
Our expert Divorce and Children Law Solicitors are dedicated to helping parents answer these tricky questions and reach an agreement that meets your objectives.
We’ll offer practical legal advice and aim to reduce conflict every step of the way, but we’ll take firm legal action when necessary.
We want to make the divorce process as stress-free as possible and we’ll work efficiently and cost-effectively to achieve your aims.
Contact us for initial advice to see how we can help you.
More Information on Divorce and Children
Our Divorce and Children Law Solicitors offer a wide range of legal services to help you.
We can advise on:
- Child Custody Disputes
- Drafting and Negotiating Child Arrangements Orders
- Child Maintenance and Finance
- Taking a Child Abroad
- Child Abduction Proceedings
- Parental Responsibility Agreements and Court Orders
- Issuing Proceedings and Managing the Court Process
- Jurisdiction and Disputes for Children
- Variation of Child Maintenance Orders
- Finance for Children of Unmarried Parents
- Finance for Children where the Parent is Abroad
- Grandparents access to Grandchildren
Contact us for no-obligation initial advice to find out how we can help you.
Rest assured that we’ll handle your case with the sensitivity it deserves and tailor our service to your specific needs and circumstances.
Some of our Family Solicitors are members of the Law Society Family Law Panel and are accredited in the areas of Family Law and Children Law.
Funding Your Case
Our Divorce and Children Law Solicitors charge an hourly rate fee depending on the experience of the person that is dealing with the case.
We’re completely open, transparent when it comes to our Solicitors fees, so you won’t ever be caught out by surprise legal costs.
For initial advice call our Family Law & Divorce Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar is a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Bristol, Cardiff, Kingston-upon-Thames, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Morecambe and Southport.