Our experienced Child Care Proceedings Solicitors and Lawyers are based in Euston, London. If you have been contacted by the Family Courts about Care Proceedings, you need to get help from a legal expert as soon as you can.
Care Proceedings can be a long and emotional process, but we are here to support you and your family need.
Why Come to Simpson Millar to Help You?
We are here to work with and support you through the whole case. We go with you to certain meetings and will attend Court hearings and will be there to advise you during every development in your case. We appoint a local Solicitor or Lawyer to your case and they will be your dedicated contact. Our London team has the experience and understanding to help you, no matter what you are facing.
We are ‘The Open Lawyers’ and we believe in giving legal advice in plain English. We don’t overcomplicate things with complex language and we believe that the law should be open to everyone.
What Can We Help You With?
Our London team can support you with the following:
- Care Proceedings
- Public Law - Discharge of Care Orders and contact with a child in care
We can also help you with:
- Pre-Proceedings meetings (also known as PLO Meetings)
- Emergency Hearings and Emergency Protection Orders
- Advice on Child Protection Conference meetings
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Applying for a Parental Responsibility Order
- Placement Orders
- Adoption Orders
- Advice to Grandparents or other family members
- Advice to family members who have been accused of harming a child
- Private Children Proceedings – Child Arrangement Orders for a child to spend time or live with you where social workers are involved with your children.
- Family Injunctions - Including Non-molestation Orders and Occupation Orders
- Forced Marriage Protection Orders
- Orders for the Prevention of Female Genital Mutilation
We understand how stressful and emotional Care Proceedings can be for everyone who is involved. Through our experience as Care Proceedings specialists, we have an extensive understanding of how the Family Court operates. We can answer any questions you have before, during or after your case.
How Will My Case be Funded?
Legal Aid is automatically approved for any parent or anyone with Parental Responsibility for a child who is going through Care Proceedings. When you get in touch with our London Care Proceedings team we can explain everything to you and help to fill out any forms.
You can find out more about out London team below:
Areas We Cover
From our Euston office, our Care Proceedings team cover all 33 London Boroughs. We can offer our help to anyone needing legal representation in:
- London Borough of Southwark
- London Borough of Lambeth
- London Borough of Wandsworth
- London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
- Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- City of Westminster
- London Borough of Camden
- London Borough of Islington
- London Borough of Hackney
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- London Borough of Newham
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- London borough of Lewisham
- London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- London Borough of Hounslow
- London Borough of Ealing
- London Borough of Hillingdon
- London Borough of Harrow
- London Borough of Brent
- London Borough of Barnet
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Haringey
- London Borough of Waltham Forest
- London Borough of Redbridge
- London Borough of Newham
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- London Borough of Havering
- London Borough of Bexley
- London Borough of Bromley
- London Borough of Croydon
- London Borough of Sutton
- London Borough of Merton
- Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
We can also cover other surrounding boroughs such as Hertfordshire remotely. We deal with this on a case by case basis, so if you are from a surrounding borough and are happy for us to represent you remotely, please get in touch.
For free legal advice call our Care Proceedings Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
0800 260 5030
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.