If you have suffered negligence at the hands of a medical professional, the effects on both your physical and mental wellbeing can be huge. In such challenging times, you need someone to be in your corner, and that’s where Simpson Millar’s Medical Negligence Solicitors in London can help.
Our Medical Negligence Lawyers have a proven track record of winning compensation for people like you. We know it can’t undo what’s happened, but it can help you to get your life back on track. We offer sound, impartial legal advice and we deal with the majority of Medical Negligence claims on a No Win, No Fee basis – which means there’s no financial risk to you.
Read on for more information and to find out why we’re regarded as one of the leading Medical Negligence firms in London.
Medical Negligence Claims In London
If you’ve suffered Medical Negligence, our Solicitors are here for you. We have years of experience in dealing with all manner of cases, including:
- A&E Medical Negligence Claims
- Amputation Claims
- Birth Injury Claims
- Delay in Diagnosis of Cancer
- GP Claims
- Surgical Error Claims
The above are just some of the types of cases we can help you with. Please visit our Medical Negligence page for a full list of the claims our Solicitors deal with.
Why Choose Us As Your Medical Negligence Solicitors In London
We understand that, if you’ve suffered from Medical Negligence, you’ve already been through more than enough, and the thought of making a claim may cause even greater anxiety. But there’s no need for you to worry – our Medical Negligence Lawyers in London are friendly, open and honest. They’ll explain every step of the process in plain English and do everything in their power to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Here are just a few reasons why you can rely on Simpson Millar as the go-to Medical Negligence firm in London:
- We deal with most cases on a No Win, No Fee basis, which means that if your claim is unsuccessful, there’ll be no legal costs for you to pay.
- Our Medical Negligence Solicitors in London are will do everything in their power to help you get the compensation you need and deserve. They’re open, honest individuals and you can find out more about what makes our people so special.
- As well as working hard to recover the full compensation you’re entitled to, we’ll voice your concerns about your treatment so that lessons can be learnt and to try and avoid anyone else having to suffer in the same way.
- We know that these types of claims can affect more than just the person who’s been directly impacted. Our Medical Negligence Solicitors in London will work closely with family and loved ones to ensure everyone receives the support they need.
- We’re members of the Law Society’s Clinical Negligence Accreditation scheme and Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) Solicitors Referral Panel. These accreditations show our expertise in Medical Negligence claims, as there's a strict vetting process involved.
- We have a rating of ‘excellent’ on Trustpilot, so if you’ve suffered Medical Negligence in London you can be sure you’re calling on the help of Solicitors who can be relied upon to offer a helpful, professional service.
Get In Touch With Our Medical Negligence Lawyers In London
If you’ve suffered Medical Negligence and think you could be entitled to make a claim, get in touch with our expert team today. They’ll be more than happy to help and will be on hand for a free, no-obligation chat about your case.
Contact our Medical Negligence Solicitors in London today:
Tel: 0208 131 0962
Fax: 0345 357 9449
Or, you can request a callback and we’ll be in touch.
How To Find Us
If you’d prefer a face-to-face meeting with one of our Medical Negligence Solicitors, our London office is just off Euston Road, next door to Prezzo Restaurant. You can find us at this address:
16 Upper Woburn Place
For free legal advice call our Medical Negligence Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.