Setting up a Trust
Setting up a Trust can ensure financial protection for a loved one with special
needs such as a disability or for generations to come. We can help you chose the
right trust for your circumstances.
Trusts are used in a variety of different ways and to provide solutions for preserving
money or property for you and your family.
Examples of the Types of Trusts are:
- Declaration of Trust to regulate ownership of a house
- Will Trust appointing your Trustees to look after your estate until your children
are old enough to inherit
- A Trust for a disabled child that will carry on throughout their life
- Discretionary Trusts which protect family wealth for generations while also providing
for family members
- Personal Injury Trusts that will preserve your compensation and still enable you
to receive benefits
For further information on trusts read our guide.
Trusts are a complex and technical area of law. Taxation issues often need to be
considered and it is essential that professional advice is obtained. At Simpson
Millar LLP our specialist Team of solicitors will assist by:
- Bringing with them the right qualifications and expertise for the job
- Identifying the most appropriate legal solution for your needs
- Providing clear explanations in plain English
- Producing comprehensive Trust deeds in a language you can follow
Get Legal Help
Contact our Trusts Specialists now to discuss how we can help you
by calling 0808 129 3320 or use our online
enquiry form and we will call you back.