To make the Will writing process as quick and easy as possible, you can now buy a Standard Will for only £288 (VAT Included) and, after a consultation appointment about your will, get the first draft back in 48 hours or your money back! Ask the team about the offer.
Making a Will is an important way to protect your family.
Our specialist team of Will writers can write your Will so all of your wishes are followed and your family are looked after.
To make the Will writing process as quick and easy as possible for you, which is why we've come up with a special offer for you.
New Special Offer
When you buy a Standard Will for £288 (VAT Included), and after a consultation appointment to discuss your Will, you'll get get your money back if we don't send you the first draft of your Will within 48 hours.
We recognise how important it is for people these days to make sure they've got their wishes captured in a Will and we're doing all we can to speed up that process.
Speak to one of our experienced Wills and Trusts Solicitors and ask for our special offer.
You can read the full Terms and Conditions of the offer here.
If it turns out you need a more complicated Will after we have the consultation appointment, we can still help you but you won't qualify for our special offer.
Why Choose Simpson Millar For Your Will?
Our Special Offer is a great reason to choose Simpson Millar to write your Will, but there are many others. Here are just a few.
- Expert Will Writing Specialists – the team will write your Will and make sure that your wishes are properly expressed and will be followed
- Flexibility – we're happy to deal with you and take the information about your Will over the phone. You don't have to come and see us, but we have Covid Secure appointments if you do
- Multi-Award Winning Law Firm with Offices Nationwide – we've got specialist Will Writers across England and Wales, so we can help you wherever you are
- Fixed Fees – we offer fixed fees so you know exactly how much your Will will cost
- Free Initial Consultation – our team will talk you through all the options open to you for your Will so you can be clear what you need and how much it will cost
- Free Secure Wills Storage – not many people know that their Will should be stored in fire-proof, flood proof storage. We'll do this for you for free
- Regulated Law Firm – many Will writing services aren't regulated, but we are. You can feel secured that the advice you're given is correct because we're regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Highly Recommended – We have excellent feedback from our clients. You can read some comments below.
What Our Clients Say
Don't just take our word for it. You can read some of our client feedback below.
We asked Simpson Millar to prepare new updated wills and also put in place Powers of Attorney for both myself and my wife. Katherine Green took us through the process, she explained how the Powers of Attorney work and in particular explained to my wife on this as she had a number of questions. Her guidance was excellent, Katherine spent as much time as we needed and saw the process right through making herself available to us. We are delighted with the service here and will happily recommend Katherine and Simpson Millar to any of our friends.Steve Francis
I have had help from two different solicitors from this firm. Rebecca and Jessica. Both were so caring, supportive and understanding whilst remaining professional. I was supported all the way through. All of my questions answered. Nothing to much trouble. I have been through the worst time in my life so far. I was treated with respect and compassion. They both helped with the upsetting and stressful experience I was going through. They're not the cheapest Solicitor, however, neither are they the most expensive. They are professional, know what they are doing, treat you as a person and treat your needs and issues with respect. I will use Simpson Millar again, for any future needs I may have. Thank you, Rebecca and Jess. Worth every penny.Juliet
Meet Our Will Writing Team
These are some of our Will writers in the team. It's always nice to put a face to a name when making your Will.
Wills and Trust Solicitor Katherine can give you specialist advice on the right type of Will or Trust to meet your needsRead Katherine's Profile
Nadia is a Solicitor who helps people with their future life planning by writing their Will. She's an Everton FC supporter in her spare time.Read Nadia's Profile