Speak to our International No Win, No Fee Personal Injury Specialists about your skiing or snowboarding accident.
We all know that Skiing or Snowboarding comes with risks, but if you have had an accident and it was someone else's fault you may be able to claim compensation.
Your case will be run on a No Win, No Fee basis, meaning there's no financial risk to you.
There are many examples of why you could claim including:
- Insufficient training from an instructor
- Faulty or incorrectly supplied equipment, such as hire skis or boots
- Faulty or incorrectly operated machinery, such as ski lifts/chairs
- Collisions with out of control skiers or snowboarders.
Dedicated International Major Trauma Team
We have dedicated team who are available to help families and victims of major life changing accidents even when abroad. We’ll take you through the process and put you in the best possible position throughout your case.
Contact our Team Today for a No Obligation Free Case Assessment
Your compensation can cover additional costs which you have incurred as a result of your injury. These can include:
- Medical Treatment (both in the UK and abroad)
- Transport costs
- Loss of wages/salary whilst injured and unable to work
- Loss of enjoyment from your holiday
Why Choose Simpson Millar?
No Win, No Fee
Speed of Resolution
Specialists in International Claims