For free legal advice regarding your Sepsis Compensation Claim call our Medical Negligence Solicitors and we will help you. Ask if we can deal with your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis.
We’ve recovered 100's of millions of pounds in compensation for medical negligence victims and employ some of the UK’s leading advisers in this field.
Our strong team of Sepsis Experts will take time to understand what you’re going through, helping you get the answers and compensation you deserve.
If you contracted Sepsis while in hospital as a result of substandard care, or your condition wasn’t diagnosed, leading to long-term health problems or disability, you may be entitled compensation.
You may also be able to make a claim on behalf of a family member who has died after contracting Sepsis under similar circumstances.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultation – to discuss the grounds for your case and the likelihood of success without obligation.
- Multi-Award Winning Law Firm with Offices Nationwide – medical negligence experts located nationally and if you can’t come to us, we can come to you.
- More than a "claims" firm – we can help you access specialist rehabilitation and support services to assist with your recovery, and also help with other legal matters that may arise.
- No Win No Fee – many cases can be funded through a No Win, No Fee, ask us for details and we’ll be happy to help you
- Winning record – excellent track record of winning medical negligence claims, some with compensation worth several million pounds - click here to see some of our successes
- Specialist Medical Negligence Solicitors – many of our medical negligence solicitors are members of the Law Society’s Medical Negligence Panel and AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) Solicitors Referral Panel
- Top Rated - We're proud our clients have rated us highly
Mr Sean McCann, was excellent during my case, I could not fault his efforts and expertise, he returned all calls and emails and made me feel at ease throughout a difficult period in my life, I would recommend Mr McCann to anyone who needs help with clinical negligence, again thank you very much, much appreciated. David
The rating option allows a maximum 5 stars. Were it possible, I would leave 20★★★★★. From the outset when I presented my case up to the conclusion, 4 years later, I was treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
My case was handled by David Thomas and I do not have the words to adequately illustrate how wonderful he was. If I say that since the conclusion of my case I have recommended another client to him and will have no hesitation in doing so again.
Thank you everyone at Simpson Millar and especially David Thomas. My case was successful, thanks to your efforts. The experience was educational and indeed enjoyable. I will be forever grateful to you.Steve
Call us on 08002605010 or request a callback and we will help you.
AccreditationsOur Accreditation's show recognition of our legal expertise.
We also support Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA), a UK charity for patient safety and justice.
For free legal advice call our Medical Negligence Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call