Pedestrian Accident Claims
Road accidents involving pedestrians
If a victim suffers any type of personal injury whilst a pedestrian
on any road or pavement and 3 years have not
passed, you could have a potential
road accident compensation claim.
Did you know?
- Pedestrians have the right of way in all circumstances
- If struck or knocked down by any motor vehicle
you may have a potential claim against the driver of the vehicle
- If a bicycle, either on the pavement or on the road,
has knocked you down then you could have a claim against the
Our Road Accident Team of specialists can help you recover:
- compensation for personal injuries to you
- loss of earnings
- compensation for pain and suffering caused by
- expenses incurred as a result of the incident
(eg medication, taxis etc)
- insurance policy excess
- damage to your personal property
- recover compensation for care and assistance provided
by your relatives or friends during your injury
- assist with modifications to your home if your
injury causes disability
- arrange physiotherapy and a range of other rehabilitative
Pedestrian Accident Claims - Case example:
Make an enquiry
Contact our Pedestrian Accident Team now to discuss how our specialists
can help you by completing our, no obligation,
online enquiry form and we will call you back or you can call us on Freephone:
0808 129 3320.
I considered Simpson Millar exemplary in the manner with which they conducted my claim, the advice and guidance given, along with the successful conclusion in order to fulfil a rightful compensation claim.
I wish to thank you for your work and negotiations in my accident claim. I am very satisfied with the settlement you have negotiated on behalf of myself and I appreciate all that you have done.