Car Accident Compensation
Claiming for your Injuries
Driver or passenger in a car accident?
Drivers or passengers of cars
involved in road accidents through no fault of
your own can claim compensation from the insurance company of the
person or driver responsible for the car accident.
Car accident claim - Not your fault?
- Hit in the rear by another motorist?
- A motorist pulled out of a side road or from a parked position into your car?
- A motorist reversed into your car when parked?
- Suffered a personal injury during a car accident eg
injury, broken bones, shock?
Our RTA Team can help you recover:
- personal injury compensation for drivers and passengers
- loss of earnings
- assist with repairs to your car
- arrange an engineers inspection of your car
- claim compensation for any pain and suffering
caused by the car accident
- expenses incurred as a result of the car crash
(eg medication, taxis etc.)
- insurance policy excess payments
- damage to your car and personal property
- recover compensation for care and assistance provided
by your relatives or friends during your injury
- assist with modifications to your home if the
personal injury causes disability
- arrange physiotherapy and a range of other rehabilitative
Our Team will:
- take your case on a "no win no fee" basis
Car/Van Accident Claims - Case examples:
Contact our Road Accident
Team now to discuss whether you have a car accident claim
by completing our, no obligation, online
enquiry form and we will call you back or you can call us on Freephone:
0808 129 3320.
Great communication via email, post or telephone. Great staff, great team, really satisfied.
Miss L Beaumont
Thank you (Sarah Jane Bell) for all your time and effort you gave in dealing with my claim.
Mr D Holmes
The service I received was second to none. I was kept fully informed at every stage of the case and any queries I had were promptly answered.