Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery - Negligence
Had the courage to go under the knife but something went wrong? Having cosmetic surgery is a major decision. It can be expensive, time consuming and the results can't be guaranteed.
Cosmetic and plastic surgeries include procedures such as:
These can all go terribly wrong if the surgeon performing the surgery is incompetent or if you were not made aware of the risks or alternatives beforehand.
- Tummy tucks (Abdominoplasty)
- Facelifts (Rhytidectomy)
- Breast augmentation/enlargement
- Nose jobs (Rhinoplasty)
- Botox injections
Cosmetic surgery gone wrong cannot only devastate you physically but emotionally as well.
Compensation can help you with the physical scars but a claim conducted by the right solicitor can help to bring emotional closure.
Why choose us?
- Over 150 years' legal experience
- Innovative, committed team of professionals, experts in the field of personal injury and medical negligence
- Specific expertise in Professional Negligence law and professional advisers' duty of care
- Trustworthy, no-obligation advice
If you think you are entitled to make a negligence claim, we will be delighted to offer you no obligation advice.
Please contact us with no obligation on 0808 129 3320 or get in touch through our online
Director of Complex Personal Injury