If you need to deal with the Estate of someone who’s died, it can feel overwhelming at an already difficult time. The Probate process can take between 9 to 12 months and is very process driven. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, it can be worrying for you.
But, you can get help from our Probate Solicitors.
They’re here to support you through the whole Probate process, from getting the Grant of Probate to Administering the Estate.
Get in touch today for free initial legal advice from one of our experienced Probate Solicitors.
We can help you with:
- Valuing the Estate – This includes any properties and any assets worth over £500
- Inheritance Tax – Does it need to be paid or not?
- Applying for a Grant of Representation – we’ll tell you if you need a Grant of Probate or a Grant of Letters of Administration, depending on whether there is a Will or not
- Administering the Estate - Paying off any outstanding debts, collecting any money owed to the estate, settling tax liabilities, and selling or transferring any assets
- Estate accounts – preparing these for review by HMRC
- Distributing the Estate – following what’s outlined in the Will or following the Rules of Intestacy.
Why use a Probate Solicitor?
- We’ll take care of all the paperwork and follow the correct process saving you time
- We’ll use our experience and give you straightforward, specialist Probate advice on all complicated legal and tax matters.
- You pay less in Court fees when applying for a Grant of Probate
- You know that the Probate process has been followed properly by a specialist Probate Solicitor.
For free legal advice call our Probate Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call