Are you suffering from Work Related Asthma?
Has your Asthma been caused or been made worse because of your job?
If you answered 'Yes' to either of these questions, you could have a compensation claim.
Occupational Asthma is caused by exposure to substances called asthmagens.
These asthmagens can be fumes, dust and chemical exposures in the work environment. Your asthma may also be made worse by exposure to irritants in the workplace.
Our specialist Industrial Disease Solicitors can help you make a claim for Work Related Asthma.
Why Choose Simpson Millar?
- Free Claims Assessment – we'll talk through whether you have a case and there's no obligation to make a claim
- Multi-Award Winning Law Firm with Offices Nationwide – we've got experts dealing with Work Related Asthma claims across England and Wales.
- More than a "claims" firm – we'll help you get specialist treatment for your Work Related Asthma so you can start to get back to normal.
- No Win No Fee - you only pay our legal costs if your claim is successful.
- Winning record – excellent track record in Dermatitis claims.
- Highly Rated - We're proud of the great things our clients have to say about us.
Top rated by our clients - but don’t just take our word for it…
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. If you need lawyers, they are the right kind: intelligent, clever and hard working, but above all else, they care. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend... Rags
For free legal advice call our Industrial Disease Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call