You can now access a Free Online Will Writing Service through our partner Bequeathed. This service lets you to produce what is called a ‘simple’ or ‘basic’ Will online without needing a Solicitor or a Lawyer. Call our team who can provide the details of the most appropriate product.
At Simpson Millar we aim to make the process as easy as possible providing you with expert advice in plain English. It is important to ensure that your property, assets and wishes are dealt with as you want but making sure your loves ones and beneficiaries get what you would like. If you contact our team they will be able to chat through your options and provide a you with a link to our online service to make a Free Will.
What is the process?
Choose which Wills product suits you
Whether this is online and just Checked or Advised if you need more input from a Wills Specialist
Start Drafting your Will with our Online Service
If its checked you start drafting your Will or complete the Questionnaire if its Advised
Speak with one of our team
One of our team will call you to take payment and make an appointment if Advised
Once we have finished we will send your your Will
We will make sure its valid and signed correctly
Why Choose Us?
- Making sure you get the product you need – We will make sure that you get the right product which suits your circumstances
- Flexible Team – You can do your Will online but we can also provide a review over the phone or e-mail to ensure it is valid
- Multi-Award Winning Law Firm with Offices Nationwide – Wills experts located nationally so we can help you wherever you are.
- Fixed Fees – We offer fixed fees so you know where you stand and have certainty on cost.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Free Secure Wills Storage
- Regulated Law Firm – unlike some Will writing services we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to give you additional peace of mind.
- Highly Recommended – Don't just take our word for it. We have excellent feedback from our clients who praise our solicitors for the speed and quality of their work.
We asked Simpson Millar to prepare new updated wills and also put in place Powers of Attorney for both myself and my wife. Katherine Green took us through the process, she explained how the Powers of Attorney work and in particular explained to my wife on this as she had a number of questions. Her guidance was excellent, Katherine spent as much time as we needed and saw the process right through making herself available to us. We are delighted with the service here and will happily recommend Katherine and Simpson Millar to any of our friends.Steve Francis
I have had help from two different solicitors from this firm. Rebecca and Jessica. Both were so caring, supportive and understanding whilst remaining professional. I was supported all the way through. All of my questions answered. Nothing to much trouble. I have been through the worst time in my life so far. I was treated with respect and compassion. They both helped with the upsetting and stressful experience I was going through. They're not the cheapest Solicitor, however, neither are they the most expensive. They are professional, know what they are doing, treat you as a person and treat your needs and issues with respect. I will use Simpson Millar again, for any future needs I may have. Thank you, Rebecca and Jess. Worth every penny.Juliet
Call us on 0808 239 4634 or Start Your Will Online.