Do I Need To Pay Care Home Fees?

Find out if you or a loved one is eligible for NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding. We can help you secure NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding from day one or retrospectively.

Call us on 08002605010

NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding is provided for people who need long-term care primarily for health reasons and is free.

This type of funding is available no matter where you or your relative live or lived - this can be in your own home, a residential home, or it could be a nursing home.

My advice to anybody who has a relative in care or indeed you did recently, then check that you have covered everything.

There maybe avenues that you could pursue that might actually cover all the funding. Simpson Millar provided a fantastic service, there was a full refund of all of the fees that my aunt had paid, the process to get there was reassuring at all times.

It was a difficult time for my whole family and it was very important to us that we could do everything we could to look after her.
Colin, client

If you think you or a loved one qualifies for NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding then call 08002605010 or fill in our enquiry form below for a discussion without obligation.


Request a Callback

This data will only be used by Simpson Millar in accordance with our Privacy Policy for processing your query and for no other purpose

Top rated by our clients - but don’t just take our word for it…

We’re proud to hold Law Society & Legal 500 accreditations showing recognition of our firm's legal expertise

Legal 500 Logo
Lexcel Legal practice Quality Accreditation Logo

For initial legal advice call our Care Home Solicitors

We're happy to help

Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm



We're happy to call you

Simply click below to arrange a call

I’m very happy with the service I received from Simpson Millar and would highly recommend them.

S. Jones

Our Care Home Team

  • James Urquhart-Burton

    Partner, Care Home Solicitor

  • Lucy Alvey

    Care Homes Legal Executive

  • Rachel Barker

    Care Homes Solicitor