Temporary Worker - Visa Applications

Tier 5 - Temporary Workers - Immigration Applications

As an applicant under Tier 5 you will need an offer of employment from a licensed employer in the UK, which holds a Sponsor Licence.

However, this category is restricted to Temporary Workers who can demonstrate they hold the appropriate points.

Immigration Law - Tier 5 Immigration Legal Advice

What category can I apply for?

Tier 5 allows you to enter the UK in the following categories:

  • Creative and Sporting
  • Charity and Religious Workers
  • Government Authorised Exchange Programs
  • International Agreements
  • Youth Mobility

Legal Services - Fixed Fee Immigration Applications starting at £99

How can Simpson Millar LLP help me?

We can advise you on the requirements for Tier 5 and assist you with application preparation.

Simpson Millar LLP Immigration Solicitors are here to give you friendly, complete and realistic advice on how to make an application and what evidence you will need.

If your sponsor needs assistance with the licence process or has queries about your employment, they can also contact us.

We can speak your language and offer all our Immigration Services in Polish, Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi and French.

Contact our solicitors now to get the immigration advice you need. Complete our no obligation online enquiry form and we will call you back or you can call us directly on freephone: 0808 129 3320.

Get In Touch

Emma Brooksbank - Partner | Immigration Law - Leeds

Emma Brooksbank
Partner, Head of Immigration

View profile