From Monday 8 January 2018, Simpson Millar LLP (‘Simpson Millar’) closed its immigration law practice. After that date, Simpson Millar are not undertaking any immigration law work.
The team of Simpson Millar immigration lawyers have joined Freeths LLP (‘Freeths’) and will be dealing with any existing work.
Any questions or queries should be directed in the first instance to Emma Brooksbank at Freeths firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number 07974 257 071.
Led by Emma Brooksbank, Partner and Head of Immigration in Leeds, our experienced and dynamic immigration team provides UK-based and international businesses with the highest standard of legal services.
Our goal is to support, protect, and grow your business through innovative solutions, whilst ensuring you remain legally compliant.
What Immigration Services Can We Offer Your Business?
Our Immigration solicitors can provide you with a range of services that meet the needs of your business, including:
- Overseas recruitment and sponsor management – services for new and existing licence holders
- Support for universities, the higher education sector, the NHS, healthcare providers, care homes, and digital and tech companies
- Immigration support for multi-national businesses
- A Brexit advisory service
- Immigration and employment healthcheck
- Assistance with compliance and licence protection
- Challenging licence revocation and civil penalties
- Setting up a business in the UK – support for Tier 1 Entrepreneur applications
- Investing in the UK
- Visiting the UK for business purposes
UK Work Visas
We can help you prepare and submit:
- Tier 2 (sponsored workers) visa applications
- Tier 5 (temporary workers) visa applications
Our solicitors are approved by the Home Office as Tier 2 representatives and hold a unique UKVI representative's number.
Brexit Advisory Service – Protecting Your Workforce
Through our professional Brexit advisory service, we can help you support, retain, and protect your workforce and business against the impact of Brexit.
Some of the services our immigration team can provide your business with include:
- Listening to your concerns and providing tailored support to address your needs
- Delivering a presentation and holding a question and answer session at your workplace for all staff, providing advice on the impact of Brexit and the practical steps that can be taken by your employees to secure their place in the UK, such as applying for British citizenship
- Offering a volume service for immigration applications and/or a value-checking service
We offer reduced fees on our combined permanent residence and citizenship package – speak to one of our team on 0808 129 3320 to find out more.
A number of businesses have benefitted from our advisory service, and our team has offered expert insights on Brexit in publications such as:
- Sky News
- BBC World News
- The Guardian
- The Independent
- Yorkshire Legal News
- Lawyer Monthly
Why Should I Choose Simpson Millar's Business Immigration Lawyers?
Our Immigration lawyers are recognised as leaders within one of the most complex areas of the law, and are highly recommended by the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
Simpson Millar is currently one of the only national providers of immigration services to individuals and businesses, and our immigration department is known for its expertise in European law.
We know that your business faces specific challenges, which is why we will work closely with you and deliver comprehensive services that will protect your business and avoid risk.
As specialists in the field, we frequently advise and represent clients across a range of industries including:
- Russell Group Universities
- Multinational companies
- Digital and tech companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Healthcare providers
We can also offer you professional immigration support in Urdu, Punjabi, Polish, Italian, French, Kicongo and Lingala.
Find out how our Immigration solicitors can help your business through bespoke solutions by speaking to us on 0808 129 3320 for a free initial telephone consultation.
Employment Law Advice And Support For Your Business
Staying compliant with immigration and employment law whilst managing the needs of your business can be difficult, unless you have the support of an experienced legal professional.
Our specialist Employment lawyers have years of expertise in all areas of employment law, including redundancy, TUPE, advising on absence and performance management issues, as well as disciplinary and grievance procedures.
We will work with you to ensure that your policies, procedures, and contracts are fully compliant and meet the needs of your business. This can help your business to avoid workplace disputes and costly litigation exercises. In addition to this, we can also offer bespoke management training in all areas of employment law.
Whether you need employment advice or you need some assistance, our Employment team is ready to help – get in touch with one of our experts on 0808 129 3320.
If you would like access to long-term HR and employment law support, find out how our exclusive HR Oracle service could benefit you by visiting www.hroracle.co.uk.