If you have had an accident whilst on holiday in Greece or the Greek Islands you could claim compensation to help pay for your medical bills and rehabilitation. Our dedicated team of specialist Holiday Claims Solicitors can help you if you’ve been injured in an accident while on holiday.
We can take your case on a No Win, No Fee basis.
Some of the accident and illness claims we deal with include:
- Road traffic accidents including car accidents, bike or moped accidents, cycling accidents and pedestrian accidents
- Accidents at theme parks
- Accidents at water parks
- Accidents in shops
- Airline accidents
- Accidents in hotels
- Sickness and illness claims, such as salmonella and E. Coli
- Diving and swimming pool accidents
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultation – to discuss the grounds for your case and the likelihood of success without obligation. We provide home or hospital visits.
- Multi-Award Winning Law Firm with Offices Nationwide – Personal Injury experts located nationally and if you can’t come to us, we can come to you (England & Wales).
- Experienced Solicitors with Accidents in Greece – We regularly deal with accidents which happened in Greece or the Greek islands
- No Win No Fee
- 100% compensation for Mesothelioma claims
- Winning record – excellent track record of winning Personal Injury claims which happened in Greece.
- Specialist Personal Injury Solicitors – a number of our solicitors are accredited by APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) as Personal Injury Specialist Lawyers
- Top Rated - We're proud our clients have rated us highly
Associate Chartered Legal Executive, Personal Injury ClaimsRead Gulderen's Full Profile
Partner and Head of Serious Road Traffic Accident Personal InjuryRead Simon's Full Profile
What our clients say about us:
“My case was quite challenging and upsetting at times but the legal team was so supportive and reassuring, always taking time to explain in terms I could understand.” Tracey Richardson
“I could not have asked for a better service and would recommend this firm to ABSOLUTELY everyone.” Darren Peters