Big Wheel at Lancaster - Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
There are five tickets to win for the Simpson Millar Wheel in Lancaster. Please read more for the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is not open to employees (or members of their families) of Simpson Millar, its agents or anyone connected with the prize draw.
2. Only one entry per person per designated Prize Draw will be accepted.
3. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free of charge.
4. Entrants must like and share the Facebook post to be in with a chance to win 1 of 5 free tickets
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to receive the prizes on offer.
6. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules will be disqualified. No liability shall be taken for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transmission. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to the Promoter's website or to participate in this Prize Draw, or if their entry is late or lost, due to any problem, technical or otherwise connected with their email or web connection. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
7. The winners will be tagged in the Facebook post by Simpson Millar.
8. There are 5 free ‘Big Wheel at Lancaster Tickets’ to be won. There is no cash alternative offered. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
9. Anyone entering must be prepared to travel to Lancaster at their own cost, travel and hotel costs won’t be covered.
10. The Prize draw will close on 7 January at 3pm and entries received after this time will not be accepted. Winners will be notified on the day of the draw.
11. The prize will be awarded to the first entries drawn at random by an independent, supervised individual.
12. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The Promoter is Simpson Millar.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, amend or cancel the prize draw at any time.
16. Participants consent to sharing identifying information with for the purpose of administering any prize draws or incentives only.
17. This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.