Basildon University Hospital Maternity Negligence Claims
For free legal advice call our Medical Negligence Solicitors and we will help you. We can deal with your claim on a No Win, No Fee basis.
We can help parents who have suffered as a result of negligence at Basildon University Hospital’s maternity unit.
The Care Quality Commission has rated the maternity unit as inadequate after concerns about the standard of care were raised by a whistleblower.
Basildon University Hospital had already been told to improve after a baby died in September 2018 and the death of a mother in February 2019. However, concerns about 6 new cases have been raised this year, so the CQC inspected the unit unannounced in June.
Claiming for Medical Negligence at Basildon University Hospital
If you’ve suffered because of medical mistakes or negligence in Basildon University Hospital’s maternity unit, our Medical Negligence Solicitors can help you.
We offer a free claims assessment, where we can discuss your situation and see if you have a legal claim.
We’re experts in medical negligence and have a strong track record of helping parents who have suffered the loss of a child or a birth injury because of clinical errors.
You’re in safe hands with our team, and we’ll be at your side throughout the whole process, providing support and advice every step of the way.
No Win, No Fee
Our Medical Negligence Solicitors work on a No Win, No Fee basis, so there’s no financial risk to you if you make a claim.
Kay Barnes, Partner and Medical Negligence Solicitor at Simpson Millar, is a former midwife, and brings invaluable expertise to our team.
“The birth of a baby is a joyous and memorable event, but while most women deliver without difficulty, unfortunately some are high risk or experience complications which, if not managed safely, can result in serious injury or still birth.
I know from my extensive experience working as a Midwife before becoming a Solicitor that it’s essential that all women are properly assessed, graded and allocated to midwives and obstetricians with the skills and experience to be managed safely, to avoid injuries which can sadly sometimes be catastrophic and life-changing. -Kay Barnes
Call us on 08002605010 or request a callback and we will help you.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultation – to discuss the grounds for your case and the likelihood of success without obligation.
- Multi-Award Winning Law Firm with Offices Nationwide – medical negligence experts located nationally and if you can’t come to us, we can come to you.
- Not just a "claims" firm – we care about getting results and justice for our clients as well as access to support services to assist with your recovery, and also help with other legal matters that may arise.
- No Win No Fee – many cases can be funded through a No Win, No Fee, ask us for details and we’ll be happy to help you
- Winning record – excellent track record of winning medical negligence claims, some with compensation worth several million pounds - click here to see some of our successes
- Specialist Medical Negligence Solicitors – many of our medical negligence solicitors are members of the Law Society’s Medical Negligence Panel and AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents) Solicitors Referral Panel
- Top Rated - We're proud our clients have rated us highly