We have recovered millions of pounds in compensation for Asbestos victims and their families, employing some of the UK’s leading advisers in this field.
Asbestos-related illnesses such as mesothelioma, asbestosis, pleural thickening and asbestos lung cancer are life-changing.
Our team of specialist Asbestos Solicitors and Lawyers understand the suffering that can be caused by these illnesses and will work quickly and sensitively to get you the compensation you deserve and the help and support you need.
Read more about how we have helped our clients.
Call our Asbestos Solicitors on 08002605010 or request a callback and we’ll call you.
Senior Associate Solicitor, Industrial Disease ClaimsRead Anthony's Full Profile
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultation – to discuss the grounds for your case and the likelihood of success without obligation. We provide home visits.
- Multi-Award Winning Law Firm with Offices Nationwide – Asbestos experts located nationally and if you can’t come to us, we can come to you (England & Wales).
- More than a "claims" firm – we can help you access specialist treatment, rehabilitation, care and support services and also help with other legal matters that may arise. We assist our clients in applying for Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit and in obtaining lump sum payments under the Pneumoconiosis etc (Workers’ Compensation) Act and Mesothelioma Schemes.
- No Win No Fee
- 100% compensation for Mesothelioma claims
- Winning record – excellent track record of winning Asbestos claims even if your former employer has since ceased trading - click here to see some of our recent successes
- Specialist Asbestos Solicitors – a number of our solicitors are accredited by APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) as Occupational and Asbestos Disease Specialist Lawyers
- Top Rated - We're proud our clients have rated us highly
Asbestos Compensation - Sheila’s Story
Call us on 08002605010 or request a callback and we will help you.
Simpson Millar are proud supporters of Mesothelioma UK and a Silver patron of the British Lung Foundation (BLF) providing funding for research into mesothelioma and raising awareness.
Throughout my claim for the death of my husband due to an Asbestos related disease, Simpson Millar guided me with utmost professionalism and gave me the best advice required. They treated me with utmost respect all times.
I was able to speak to my solictor when I required (by email or phone) and was given the help I needed to understand all the processes that this claim had to go through. The final settlement was the best result that could have been achieved and I thank Simpson Millar and my Solicitor Simon Rosser for their diligence. I recommend Simpson Millar without reservation. H. Stevens