You need to contact your union

The information you have provided to us indicates that either you were a trade union member or, if not a direct member yourself, worked at a location at which a recognised trade union had collective bargaining rights (such as BALPA, Unite, TSSA).

If, after making enquiries, you discover your claim would not be covered by trade union action, then please do not hesitate to contact us, and we can add your claim to the action we are pursuing on behalf of employees who are not covered by a trade union scheme.