National Leasehold Campaign
Simpson Millar are proud to work in association with the National Leasehold Campaign and we’ve put together a free, easy to follow, Leasehold help pack.
The pack covers the following:
- What it means to own a leasehold property
- What is the leasehold scandal?
- Who is at fault for the leasehold scandal?
- How Simpson Millar can help
- Information on the National Leasehold campaign
- What the government is doing about this scandal
- Case studies
- How to get in touch with us
- The process we will undergo for obtaining compensation
The leasehold scandal is having huge financial and emotional impacts on hard-working families.
I feel I was mis-sold my home and that the conveyancing solicitor recommended by Taylor Wimpey failed to ensure I was aware of vital information that would have been material to my decision regarding the purchase.
I'm glad to have someone with Rob Godfrey's (Simpson Millar) track record on professional negligence fighting my corner.
Joanne Darbyshire, co-founder of the NLC and client