Did you start a claim against the company who badly or incorrectly installed your cavity wall insulation, only to have your claim stopped or abandoned by your solicitor?
If so, we could help you.
Claims are being abandoned with no good reason and we could help you to get compensation for the reduction in value of your property because of the cavity wall insulation or the money to put things right.
When you get in touch, we’ll give you a free claims assessment to see if we can help you to get you the compensation you deserve.
For a free claims assessment contact with our Professional Negligence Solicitors.
Meet some of our Professional Negligence Solicitors
Partner, Head of Professional Negligence and Dispute ResolutionRead Robert's Full Profile
What If Your Cavity Wall Insulation Claim was Abandoned?
If you’ve lost money as a result of the poor installation of your cavity wall insulation and then also lost out on the opportunity to make a claim to get some of this money back, you’re probably upset, frustrated and disappointed.
We could help you to get some of this money back for you.
If your claim has been abandoned by a law firm, we understand that you might be worried about getting in touch with another law firm, but ultimately you’ve got nothing to lose and possibly everything to gain.
Talk to one of our expert Professional Negligence Solicitors for a free claims assessment now.
Why Choose Simpson Millar?
Our Solicitors could help you to make a compensation claim for reduction in value of your property and for the money to put the issue right again. Our Solicitors are:
- Litigation Experts – our Professional Negligence Solicitors are experts in dispute resolution and litigation. They can help you to try and recoup some of the financial losses you’ve had since your claim was abandoned
- Specialist in Professional Negligence Claims – our team specialises in making claims against other professionals, including Solicitors. We’ve got the expertise you need to make a claim for compensation
- Willing to Fight Your Corner – we know that resolving disputes is never easy, but we’ll do everything we can to get you the best possible outcome in your situation
- Offer You a No Win, No Fee Claim – we usually work on a No Win, No Fee basis. This means that if we don’t win your claim, you don’t pay any of our legal fees. Ask us for details.
What’s the Claims Process?
The claims process is straightforward.
- Get in Touch – tell us about your situation and we’ll ask for all the information we need to understand if you have a claim against the law firm who abandoned your cavity wall insulation claim.
- Free Claim Assessment – we don’t charge for assessing your claim.
- No Win, No Fee – we generally offer a No Win, No Fee agreement for these sorts of claims. We’ll talk you through in detail what this means for you, but you won’t pay anything unless your claim is successful.
- Make Your Claim against the Law Firm who Abandoned Your Claim – we’ll handle all the paperwork and keep you up to date with what’s happening at each stage of the claims process. We’ll give you contact details of someone in the team who you can get in touch with if you have any questions.
- Settle Your Claim – we'll hope to bring your claim to a successful conclusion as quickly as possible.
How Long Do I Have to Make a Claim?
This is complicated in these types of claims. Once we review the circumstances of your abandoned claim, we’ll know if you are inside the time limit for making a compensation claim.
Getting specialist legal advice as soon as possible is the best way to clearly understand your legal position and whether you can make a claim.
Get in Touch Today
Our specialist Professional Negligence Solicitors are ready to talk to you about your potential claim. You’ve got nothing to lose, so get in touch and we’ll do our very best to help you.
For free legal advice call our Professional Negligence Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
08002 605 010
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.