Simpson Millar, Maxwell Gillott & Colemans-ctts Receive Recognition in Chambers 2016 Rankings
Last night, we were very pleased to see that our colleagues at Simpson Millar LLP, Maxwell Gillott and Colemans-ctts
(both trading styles of Simpson Millar
) once again receiving hard earned recognition for their work supporting clients. Chambers and Partners
is a notable leading directory which ranks the most outstanding law firms across 180 jurisdictions in the world. The Chambers UK Guide 2016
yesterday announced the rankings for recommended firms and their lawyers
renowned for industry sector knowledge.
Simpson Millar's Rankings:
- Family and Matrimonial services in Leeds: Band 3
- Private Client Services in Leeds: Band 3
- Employment (Employee and Trade Unions) in London: Band 2
Simpson Millar's Ranked Lawyers:
- Neil Fearn, our Partner and Head of Medical Negligence in Leeds: Band 1
- Lisa Swales, our Partner specialising in Medical Negligence has been named an "Associate to Watch."
- Joy Drummond, our Partner specialising in Employment Law in London: Band 3
- Sian Thompson, Partner and Head of Court of Protection in Leeds: Band 3
- Emma Pearmaine, our Director of Family Services based in Leeds: Band 3
Maxwell Gillott's Rankings:
- Education Law, services for individuals UK-wide: Band 1
- Court of Protection, Health and Welfare UK-wide: Band 2
- Administrative and Public Law, Traditional Claimant UK-wide: Band 3
- Civil Liberties and Human Rights UK-wide: Band 4
Maxwell Gillott's Ranked Lawyers:
- Oliver Studdert, Administrative and Public Law and Civil Liberties and Human Rights UK-wide: Band 3
- Julie Cornes, Court of Protection UK-wide: Band 1
- Angela Jackman ranked for Civil Liberties and Human Rights (Band 3), Court of Protection (Band 2) and Education Law (Band 1)
- Clinical Negligence in Guildford and surrounds: Band 2
- Personal Injury in Manchester and surrounds: Band 3
- Professional Negligence in the South: Band 2
- Travel: International Personal Injury UK-wide: Band 2
Colemans-ctts Ranked Lawyers:
- Andrea Rasmussen, Professional Negligence in the South has been named an "Associate to Watch."
- Nolan Mortimer, Travel UK-wide: Band 2
- Ross Smith, Travel UK-wide has been named an "Associate to Watch."
We are very proud to have excelled in such a wide range of service areas in the 2016 Chambers rankings
. The rankings are reflective of our continuous hard work and dedication to our clients.
To find out how we could help you please make a no-obligation enquiry or call freephone: 0808 129 3320.