Energy Performance Certificates Act now and receive a 25% discount


As of 1st October 2008 any building sold, built or rented must have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) as implemented by the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD).

Energy Performance Certificates apply to commercial properties as well as domestic homes. Whether you own, rent or are selling Commercial properties, you are required by law to have an Energy Performance Certificate.

Lyndon Campbell, Head of Conveyancing at Simpson Millar LLP states: "Energy Performance Certificates are a Government initiative that aims to help us improve our energy consumption."

"They apply to domestic and commercial properties, so it's important to note: if you own a building(s) it is your responsibility to obtain an Energy Performance certificate and to display it accordingly."

Where do I get an EPC?

Simpson Millar LLP have managed to secure a 25% discount for anyone who instructs "On The Move" to obtain an Energy Performance Certificate.

For further information and to claim your 25% discount please call us now on 0800 634 1628.

News Archive

Get In Touch