Former PDR Employees Could Claim up to £4,352 in Compensation
If you’ve been made redundant by PDR Construction, we could help you claim compensation through a Protective Award Claim.
If you meet the below criteria, get in touch to see how we can help you.
- Were there at least 20 PDR Construction employees that were made redundant in one location?
- When PDR Construction made you redundant, did they follow the correct procedure?
Use the below eligibility checker to see if you could make a Protective Award claim.
How to make a Protective Award Claim against PDR Construction
Our specialist team of Employment Law Solicitors will take care of the entire Protective Awards Claim for you, so you don’t need to worry about missing deadlines or filling in complicated paperwork.
This is the process we’ll follow when making your Protective Awards Claim:
- If you’re eligible for compensation, we’ll get permission from the administrators (Philip Deyes, Sean Williams and Andrew Poxon from Leonard Curtis Business Rescue & Recovery) to make your Protective Award claim.
- We’ll then complete an Early Conciliation with ACAS. This needs to be done before we can go to an Employment Tribunal.
- Next, we’ll file your claim with the Employment Tribunal. They’ll consider all the evidence before making their judgment.
- If the Employment Tribunal rules in your favour, we can claim your Protective Award compensation from PDR Construction, or the Insolvency Service if that’s not possible.
How much compensation will I get from PDR Construction?
If PDR Construction can pay your Protective Award Claim, the amount of compensation you’re likely to get will depend on your gross weekly wage, but you could get up to 90 days’ pay.
If your compensation has to be paid by the Insolvency Service, there’s a cap of £544 a week for up to 8 weeks. This means that the maximum amount you could claim would be £4,352.
You’ll still get paid for your outstanding holiday and also any redundancy pay you’re owed, as these are separate from a Protective Award Claim.
When do I need to make my Protective Award Claim by?
You have three months less one day to make a Protective Award Claim.
If you’re eligible, we’ll help you through the process as quickly as possible to make sure you don’t miss this deadline.
There is no minimum length of service needed to make a claim, and both full time and part-time staff can also submit Protective Award Claims.
Contact the team to start your Protective Award Claim now.
Get in touch with our Employment Solicitors
We're happy to help
Monday to Friday 8:30am-7:00pm
0808 258 3531
We're happy to call you
Simply click below to arrange a call
Simpson Millar Solicitors are a national law firm with over 500 staff and offices in Billingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Catterick, Lancaster, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.