Claim Compensation for your Road Accident - Call us FREE
No jargon. No nonsense. Just expert road accident compensation
If you were not at fault you can claim compensation for your road accident injury.
Call us now on Freephone: 0808 129 3320 or simply email us your enquiry using our
Road Accident Claims - Case examples:
We work on a "no win no fee" basis. Our advice is straight to the point with no legal jargon.
If you have suffered
whiplash or any other personal injury including serious injury in a car accident as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, motorcyclist or cyclist we can help with your personal
injury compensation claim.
Why contact Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors to handle your Car Accident Compensation Claim?
Our Road Accident Compensation Team consists of experts in handling personal injury
compensation claims as a result of a car crash, car accident, being knocked down
by a car, run over by a car or knocked from a motorcycle or bicycle.
We have expertise in dealing with personal injury caused by road traffic accidents
ranging from whiplash to serious injuries such as becoming disabled because of a
car or motorcycle accident where you were not at fault.
Our email, phone and postal service means you will not have to travel to meetings
with us or take time away from work. We will handle your compensation claim and
keep you fully informed at all times as to the progress we are making with your
road traffic accident personal injury claim.
If you are eligible to claim compensation for being injured in a road accident we
will pursue the compensation you deserve on a no win no fee basis.
What can your compensation claim for being involved in a car crash or road accident
- Cash compensation for personal injury suffered by drivers, passengers, pedestrians,
motorcyclists and cyclists
- Compensation for loss of earnings as a result of a road accident or being knocked
down by a car
- Cash to put towards repairs to your car, motorbike or bicycle
- Cash to pay for an engineer’s inspection
- Cash to compensate for pain and suffering caused as a result of a road accident
- Cash for expenses such as prescription charges and taxi fares
- Compensation for damage to your car, motorcycle, bicycle and personal property
- Compensation for the care and assistance provided by friends and relatives
- Cash to help modify your home if your road accident causes disability
- Cash to pay for physiotherapy and/or other treatments required as a result of personal
injury due to a road accident
If you are eligible to claim compensation for personal injury as a result of a car
crash, car accident or being knocked down by a car we will fight for the compensation
you are entitled to.
Call us free on 0808 129 3320 or email our
online enquiry form.
The Motor Accident Solicitors' Society
Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors is a member of the Motor Accident Solicitors’ Society
(www.mass.org.uk). MASS is the national association of solicitors who specialise
in road traffic accident claims. It is a non-profit making organisation which requires
all members to adhere to minimum service standards which are set out in the MASS
Charter. As experts in road traffic accident compensation claims and a member of
MASS, we provide clear, comprehensive advice and the best possible service whilst
dealing with your car accident compensation claim.