Start your RTA Claim Today
No jargon. No nonsense.
If the answer to any of the above is YES – and you are not at fault – you can claim compensation for your road accident injury.
Our advice is always straight to the point with no legal jargon and we work on a "no win no fee" basis.
Why contact Simpson Millar to Handle your Claim for Compensation?
Our team of experts have many years' experience handling RTA compensation claims as a result of a car crash, car accident, being knocked down by a car, run over by a car or knocked from a motorcycle or bicycle.
Whether you have a personal injury where you were not at fault (such as whiplash to a more serious injury such as becoming disabled) because of a car or motorcycle accident – we can help you.
Our email, phone, and postal service means you will not have to travel to meetings with us or take time away from work. We will keep you fully informed at all times, handling your claim for compensation and notifying you of any progress that has been made.
If you are eligible to make a claim after being injured in a road accident, our experts will make sure you get the compensation you need to be able to fully recover and get back on your feet – all on a no win no fee basis.
What can you claim for?
- Cash compensation for personal injury suffered by drivers, passengers, pedestrians,
motorcyclists and cyclists
- Compensation for loss of earnings as a result of a road accident or being knocked
down by a car
- Cash to put towards repairs to your car, motorbike or bicycle
- Cash to pay for an engineer's inspection
- Cash to compensate for pain and suffering caused as a result of a road accident
- Cash for expenses such as prescription charges and taxi fares
- Compensation for damage to your car, motorcycle, bicycle and personal property
- Compensation for the care and assistance provided by friends and relatives
- Cash to help modify your home if your road accident causes disability
- Cash to pay for physiotherapy and/or other treatments required as a result of personal
injury due to a road accident
Chambers and Partners 2017
"Growing personal injury department that acts for claimants involved in RTAs as well as employers' liability cases. Also proficient at undertaking industrial disease claims. Experienced at assisting clients who have suffered serious brain and other injuries."
"Melanie Burden and Simon Stanfield are key contacts in the practice."
Legal 500 2015
Simpson Millar LLP is noted for RTA and accident at work claims.
Road Accident Claims - Case examples:
If you are eligible to claim compensation for personal injury as a result of a car
crash, car accident or being knocked down by a car we will fight for the compensation
you are entitled to.
Call us free on 0808 129 3320 or email our
online enquiry form.
The Motor Accident Solicitors' Society
Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors is a member of the Motor Accident Solicitors’ Society
(www.mass.org.uk). MASS is the national association of solicitors who specialise
in road traffic accident claims. It is a non-profit making organisation which requires
all members to adhere to minimum service standards which are set out in the MASS
Charter. As experts in road traffic accident compensation claims and a member of
MASS, we provide clear, comprehensive advice and the best possible service whilst
dealing with your car accident compensation claim.