Car Accident Compensation
Claiming for your Injuries
Driver or passenger in a car accident?
Drivers or passengers of cars
involved in road accidents through no fault of
your own can claim compensation from the insurance company of the
person or driver responsible for the car accident.
Car accident claim - Not your fault?
- Hit in the rear by another motorist?
- A motorist pulled out of a side road or from a parked position into your car?
- A motorist reversed into your car when parked?
- Suffered a personal injury during a car accident eg
injury, broken bones, shock?
Our RTA Team can help you recover:
- personal injury compensation for drivers and passengers
- loss of earnings
- assist with repairs to your car
- arrange an engineers inspection of your car
- claim compensation for any pain and suffering
caused by the car accident
- expenses incurred as a result of the car crash
(eg medication, taxis etc.)
- insurance policy excess payments
- damage to your car and personal property
- recover compensation for care and assistance provided
by your relatives or friends during your injury
- assist with modifications to your home if the
personal injury causes disability
- arrange physiotherapy and a range of other rehabilitative
Our Team will:
- take your case on a "no win no fee" basis
Car/Van Accident Claims - Case examples:
Contact our Road Accident
Team now to discuss whether you have a car accident claim
by completing our, no obligation, online
enquiry form and we will call you back or you can call us on Freephone:
0808 129 3320.
I would just like to drop a note to say how exceptionally well Simpson Millar has treated my enquiry. Without going into detail they have gone far beyond what I would expect, patiently explaining various aspects and options.
Many thanks for all your help (Ruth Magee) and advice given over the past two years. It was very much appreciated and obviously the fact that we won the cases made it all so much better! Your dedicated hard work paid off. Thanks again.
Mr C Timmis
Thank you (Sarah-Jayne Bell) so much, you kept us well informed on what was going on.