Commercial Property Law
At Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors we understand the needs of businesses, large or small, when handling your commercial property requirements and as such have a dedicated team of specialists at SM Commercial who can assist you.
We provide a high quality service at an affordable cost to both our individual and business clients. We pride ourselves on our hands-on approach and tailor our service to meet your individual business needs.
Most importantly we provide this service through experienced specialist solicitors and without the high price-tag of other commercial law firms.
Why choose us?
- We deliver clear commercial property advice, on time and within budget
- You will benefit from our pro-active approach with close partner involvement at all times
- This close professional working relationship means that we have a clearer understanding of your business needs and can shape our service around you, ensuring it is one that fits perfectly
- We are committed to providing value-for-money advice to you across our portfolio of services and we believe our fees are rarely beaten by the competition
Simpson Millar LLP is recommended in Legal 500 2012
Our commercial property experience
"We know that commercial property transactions can often become unnecessarily complicated and drawn out. Our specialist solicitors never lose sight of the bigger picture and don’t get bogged down by minor details which may cost you time and money."
We deal with a wide range of areas including:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Business leases
- Housing Associations
- Licensed premises
- Pension funds
- Planning and environmental
- Property finance
Talk to us and find out how we can help you
Our commercial property team can cater for all of your real estate requirements, call Deborah Powell now on 0844 858 3225 or complete our online enquiry form and we will get in touch with you.
Disclaimer: No information on this website shall be construed as
legal advice and information is offered for information purposes only. You should
always seek advice from an appropriately qualified solicitor on any specific legal
enquiry. Calls to or from our legal helpline may be recorded for training and monitoring
External links are provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control
of Simpson Millar LLP Solicitors and no representation is made as to their content.
Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your