Surveyors - Professional Negligence
Buying a property is one of the biggest decisions you'll make in your life. To make that decision you'll need help from property professionals, in particular a surveyor.
A surveyor is there to tell you about the structural integrity of your property through the use of either:
If they get these wrong, it can have a significant effect on your re-sale value and it may have you paying over the odds for a house.
- a full structural report or
- a home buyers report
Expert evidence is key to cracking a case where the surveyor is at fault and the best way to get that is with the help of a solicitor.
They'll be able to provide you with expert evidence and a case to win your money back.
Why choose us?
- Over 150 years' legal experience
- Innovative, committed team of professionals, experts in the field of personal injury and medical negligence
- Specific expertise in Professional Negligence law and professional advisers' duty of care
- Trustworthy, no-obligation advice
If you think you are entitled to make a negligence claim, we will be delighted to offer you no obligation advice.
Please contact us with no obligation on 0808 129 3320 or get in touch through our online