Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery - Negligence
Had the courage to go under the knife but something went wrong? Having cosmetic surgery is a major decision. It can be expensive, time consuming and the results can't be guaranteed.
Cosmetic and plastic surgeries include procedures such as:
These can all go terribly wrong if the surgeon performing the surgery is incompetent or if you were not made aware of the risks or alternatives beforehand.
- Tummy tucks (Abdominoplasty)
- Facelifts (Rhytidectomy)
- Breast augmentation/enlargement
- Nose jobs (Rhinoplasty)
- Botox injections
Cosmetic surgery gone wrong cannot only devastate you physically but emotionally as well.
Compensation can help you with the physical scars but a claim conducted by the right solicitor can help to bring emotional closure.
Why choose us?
- Over 150 years' legal experience
- Innovative, committed team of professionals, experts in the field of personal injury and medical negligence
- Specific expertise in Professional Negligence law and professional advisers' duty of care
- Trustworthy, no-obligation advice
If you think you are entitled to make a negligence claim, we will be delighted to offer you no obligation advice.
Please contact us with no obligation on 0808 129 3320 or get in touch through our online