Architects - Professional Negligence
Architects spend a considerable amount of time studying their profession so they can help people build their dream homes and businesses. However, not all architects put the time and professional effort into their work
and it can end up putting the brakes on your dream build.
Areas of architectual negligence include:
This type of professional negligence often leads to a lot of time and money being wasted, as well as frustration and stress.
- Poor design
- Plans that are not up to scratch or properly thought out
- Recommendations that are not appropriate for the build
- Insufficient project management
In severe cases, architectural negligence can lead to health and safety risks. In cases like this, it can have upsetting long-term effects that are extremely expensive to put right.
For many, the only way they can put their dream back on track is if they receive the help of a solicitor to start their compensation claim.
Why choose us?
- Over 150 years' legal experience
- Innovative, committed team of professionals, experts in the field of personal injury and medical negligence
- Specific expertise in Professional Negligence law and professional advisers' duty of care
- Trustworthy, no-obligation advice
If you think you are entitled to make a negligence claim, we will be delighted to offer you no obligation advice.
Please contact us with no obligation on 0808 129 3320 or get in touch through our online