Slip, Trip and Fall Claims
Accidents that cause Personal Injury
Have you suffered a personal injury following a trip, slip
or fall on a public highway or in a public place?
Your local highway authority or owner of a public place is legally responsible
for the maintenance of their stretch of road or building. If you have been
unfortunate enough slip, trip or fall as a result of a defective
paving slab, or a pot hole in the road or on the pavement or a hazard in a public building
and we are able to prove that this was caused by a failure
on the part of the Highway authority or owner of a public building to take adequate steps
to ensure your safety, then you could be entitled
to claim compensation for your personal injuries.
Choosing the right personal injury solicitors
Simpson Millar LLP's Personal Injury Team have:
- a proven track record and strong experience of
dealing with slip, trip and fall claims throughout England
- a dedicated Team of specialist Personal Injury Solicitors who study
inspection records, with a view of finding weaknesses within their defences and
are experts in obtaining compensation as a result of a trip,
slip or fall on a "No win no fee" basis
Slip, Trip, Fall Personal Injury - Case examples:
- £15,000 compensation for injury after slipping accident claim
- £15,200 compensation awarded to supermarket slip victim
- £13,250 compensation for fall injury on a bus
- £12,000 compensation for shoulder injury caused by supermarket slip
- £7,500 compensation for tripping accident at a holiday park
- £5,750 compensation awarded for highways tripping claim
- Over £4,000 compensation for foot injury following a road tripping accident
- £4,000 compensation for back injury caused by slip in supermarket
- £3,500 compensation for knee injury following a slip in a supermarket
- £2,250 compensation for tripping accident on public footpath
Steps you need to take following a trip, slip or fall accident:
details of any witnesses to your slip, trip or fall and/or witnesses
who are able to comment how long the defect has been in that particular state
- Take clear photographs of the defect, making sure they are taken
alongside a ruler so that the height or depth is easily visible and mark on the
photograph the direction of travel and the exact point of impact
- Take photographs of the surrounding area, showing easily identifiable
landmarks and street names
- Report the accident to the local authority or public building owner responsible
- Seek medical advice immediately if you have sustained an
injury and report the details as to how the accident
happened to the hospital/GP to ensure it is recorded
The above information is essential so that the local authority or person responsible can investigate your claim and also for us to prove that they
have failed in their legal duty to protect all users of the road/building.
We can help you
Contact our Slip, Trip and Fall Team of solicitors now to discuss
how we can help you by completing our, no obligation,
online enquiry form and we will call you back or you can call our "No Win
No Fee" Team directly on 0808 129 3320.
Area of work
Everyday Legal Insurance »
100% satisfied with Michelle Rhodes' work.
I would like to thank Simpson Millar for the efficiency and friendly service I received when settling my personal injury claim after my fall in a supermarket car park when a piece of strappex tangled around my feet. I would recommend to anyone needing help.
Mrs M Evans
Excellent service throughout; calls returned promptly; extremely efficient; friendly and understanding, would strong recommend 100%+ service.
Mrs K Hodges